- When someone in your family dies. Call immediately. We want to be involved as your loved one approaches death. We don’t mind you waking us up, and we want to be on hand and available to you in the midst of your grief, not just after the fact.
- When someone in your family is critically ill. Call immediately. We will do our best to see them in the hospital as soon as possible.
- When someone in your family is going to have surgery. Call in advance. Let us know time and place. In this age of outpatient surgery centers, the more detail you can give us the better. We are happy to bring communion to the hospital or to have healing prayers with those awaiting surgery.
- When you or someone in your family is having a crisis of faith. Call to make an appointment to come and sit down for a conversation. You really are our top priority and we will see you just as soon as possible.
- When someone in your family is planning a wedding. Call to make an appointment to come in and meet the priest who will perform the service.
- When someone in your family loses a job, or loses a friend to death, or is suffering from chemical dependency or depression.
- When a child is born. It’s great to get a call even before the birth. We’d like the opportunity to make a visit to bless both parents and child.
- When something wonderful is happening in your life. We know it is important to share your saddest times, but we want to be with you in the best times of your life, too.
How to call us…
Telephone is the best method, please do NOT rely on emails or social media postings, particularly when the matter is urgent. We watch our email and sometimes find ourselves on social media sites like Facebook or Caring Bridge – but not always, so when you want us please call.
During or after hours, simply call the church office (770.971.2839 | toll free 1-877-991-9762) – you can reach us no matter the time of day. Father Dean’s extension is 202 and Amma Susan’s extension is 203. A priest is available through office from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm five days a week and we can be paged through our cell phones when needed outside this time. You can page us by leaving a message on our office phones and then marking your message urgent after you leave it (press #32 at the end of your message).